The answers to these questions begin your creations for 2015 and are best done at the winter solstice – December 21st.
· What is it to have a full, rich life?
· What is present when you are at your best?
· What is it to be in the flow/fluid/flexible?
· Who are you becoming?
· What’s the theme you’d like to have for 2015?
“The year of CLAIMING AND HARVESTING WHAT I’VE SOWN”
“The year of allowing, compassion, grace”
· As you stand on one of the peaks looking forward, what future is calling?
· What is the essence of what is next for you?
· How will you love yourself in greater measure this year?
· What changes do you anticipate or hope for in the next year?
· What self-lies (e.g., “I am not powerful.”) are you ready and willing to end?
· What are you resisting?
· What gifts will you share with the world this year?
Know that during this holiday season, as I reflect on the many blessings I am grateful for in my life, you are certainly one of them!
Thank you and Happy holidays ……. Much love, Mary Beth