- Are you ready for a rewarding Career?
- Do you feel a sense of satisfaction at the end of each day?
- Is your creativity flowing and attracting fun projects and people?
The general consensus is that work should be hard and unrewarding. You don’t have to buy into that belief. It is possible to feel energized, connected to your purpose, and continuously growing. You simply need to give yourself permission to be who you truly are and take little steps toward a career that encompasses your passion.
Ready to start on a new journey for your life? Let’s talk.
What you do for a living affects every aspect of your life. I speak to the Creative Adventurer in you when I say, you can invent a career that matches your strengths, natural talents & gifts, passion, and purpose while experiencing abundance, challenge and fulfillment.
I’ve created a system to help you find a rewarding career. Here’s the gist of the process:
- Knowing Yourself through Self-Assessment: personal and work values, strengths, interests, mission, natural talents and gifts
- Imagining the best possible job: work environment, industry, co-workers, day-to-day tasks, type of supervision, values and mission of the company that align with yours
- Researching local employers first for the type of position and then for the nitty gritty of working there
- Networking to get to the right person in the 2 – 3 organizations we identify as a good match
- Getting hired by acing the interview with you dazzling portfolio and presence<
Call 541-636-9092 now for a free consultation!
I have been working as a transformational coach since 1997 and can help you to follow through on your dreams. During the past 18 years, I have coached over 10,000 hours with individuals internationally and most importantly, I am a Creative Adventurer who loves my work, enjoys a balanced life and feels honored to work with wonderfully creative, resourceful, conscious individuals daily.
Please take some time now to browse my website for more detailed information on how to develop yourself.
“Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you, and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in the field of your bliss, and they open the doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be. If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn’t have opened for anyone else.” – Joseph Campbell
Check out my Brand Yourself profile.